We have everything you’ll need
In the hotel
- There are smoking areas outside. No smoking in the hotel
- 24-hour reception with multilingual staff. We speak your language!
- We love dogs! Find out about the terms & conditions and prices
- We don’t have a lift, but we’ll take care of your bags!
- We have rooms for people with reduced mobility
- We sell artisan products at our Reception shop
- Bar service until 11pm and drinks and snacks available until midnight
- You’ll love our breakfast! Free buffet with homemade cakes and traditional local produce
- Special menu for people with allergies or intolerances. Let us know about any special requirements when you book and we’ll have everything ready for when you arrive
- Daily newspapers
- Free WiFi
In your room
- Fan and heating in all rooms
- Balcony or terrace
- Bath or shower and bidet
- Toiletries (shampoo and hand soap)
- Hair dryer
- We change the towels daily and the bed linen weekly
- Reading light and extra pillows so you can enjoy a good book
- 32” LCD TV and flat screen
- Safe (see prices)
- Need to do some laundry? We offer a laundry service, and we can lend you an iron and ironing board.
Fancy some outdoor activities?
- Secure garage for your bike. We keep the key at Reception
- Repair workshop and washing area for bikes
- No bike? Rent one here!
- Washing and drying area for diving equipment
- Fantastic outdoor fitness area!
- Special prices for golf courses
- We'll lend you umbrellas and chairs for the beach so you don't have to bring any!
- Rent a beach towel for €2 and use it as often as you like before returning it for cleaning
- We have an expert guide in hiking and Via Ferratas (protected mountain climbing routes) on hand so you can make the most of your excursions!
- We can show you lots of beautiful mountain bike routes, both inland and by the sea.
- Have you heard of our seaside path called the Camino de Ronda? It is very close to the Hotel!
- Board games and puzzles...they also count as sports!